I am an experienced and qualified integrative counsellor registered with BACP for over 12 years. My counselling practice is located in Barnsley S70. More information about me can be found on the Counselling Directory. I offer clients’ a safe relationship in which to explore anything that is troubling them, feelings of upset and distress, problems with thoughts, relationships with others, or behaviour.
My Counselling Therapy
Maybe you are suffering a sudden life crisis such as bereavement, job loss or lack of direction. Or simply you feel that life is just getting on top of you and you need someone to help crystalise thoughts and feelings. If you require an appointment then please contact me via email, telephone or through the online booking facility.
- Graduate Diploma Integrative Counselling
- Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Significant experience counselling staff within the NHS.
- 10 years working with victims of rape, domestic violence (STAR, Pathways, Homestart, Samaritans)
- Experience of debt management and debt counselling (Ex – Independent Financial Advisor)
- Throughout my working life I have given time to voluntary organisations which support, amongst others, victims of abuse and domestic violence, rape and those with suicidal tendencies.