Tracy Simpson is our lead counsellor and psychotherapist with over 14 years in private practice. Tracy is registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. More information about Tracy can be found on the BACP website. Tracy offers clients’ a safe relationship in which to explore anything that is troubling them – feelings of upset and distress, problems with thoughts, relationships with others, or behaviour.
Maybe you are suffering a sudden life crisis such as bereavement, job loss or lack of direction or you feel that life is just getting on top of you and you need someone to help crystalise thoughts and feelings. If you require an appointment then please contact Tracy via email, telephone or through the online booking facility.
Training, Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate Diploma Integrative Counselling
- Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Significant experience counselling staff within the NHS.
- 12 years working with victims of rape, domestic violence (STAR, Pathways, Homestart, Samaritans)
- Experience of debt management and debt counselling (Ex – Independent Financial Advisor)
- Tracy has given time throughout her working career to voluntary organisations supporting, amongst others, victims of abuse and domestic violence, rape and those with suicidal tendencies.